A Little 5k Test Run
It has been a long lay off from the running and I wanted to get an idea of my current 5k time. Although it's only 3miles, Im still not anywhere being comfortable at this distance at the moment.
So I thought the best idea to get an idea of my current time would be to run the Parkrun strathclyde event on Saturday morning. But eventually decided not to as I had been doing a lot of cycling all week and the pegs were still knackered. An easy cop-out, but still :)It has been a long lay off from the running and I wanted to get an idea of my current 5k time. Although it's only 3miles, Im still not anywhere being comfortable at this distance at the moment.
I decided I would run the course on Sunday, offically untimed, but I know the course, so no problem there.
No comments:
Post a Comment